Friday, August 19, 2011

Low carb creation!


Sorry I have been MIA! Lot's of change going on! Nonetheless, I have still been coming up with new recipes and doing all kinds of fun workouts! Here is my lunch today (and probably dinner as well!) I literally just came up with this out of no where and had no clue if it would be any good.. So here goes a little Veggie Noodle Chicken Spaghetti! Enjoy!


-So in oce pot I boiled the shredded broccoli, added a little extra virgin olive oil, and some lemon pepper seasoning.


-In the other pot heat the marinara sauce, shred the chicken patty and add to the heated sauce.


-One broccoli is boiled, strain and put back in pot, add chicken marinara, stir and serve!





It's delish!!!!


Nutrition Facts for the serving sizes I used:






  • 365 Calories



  • 5.5 g Fat



  • 15 g Carbohydrates



  • 26 g Protein







No comments:

Post a Comment

Post thoughts to comments: